Had to share - Beardie pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarLioness

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Not the greatest photo in the world because it was too dark, but I just had to snap it anyway- sleeping next to each other holding hands - so sweet :D

Attachments

• IMG_4911 (Medium)[1].JPG
    IMG_4911 (Medium)[1].JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 214
Hello

Hello,

The one on the left, that is Barbata, correct & the one on the right is a Vitticeps? Are they both female? Or a male & female? I am in the US, but from everyone I have talked to they say that the Easterns & Centrals don't have very successful breeding outcomes. Genetic incompatability.
Just wondering. Thanks.

Cute pic!

Tracie

Hello,

The one on the left, that is Barbata, correct & the one on the right is a Vitticeps? Are they both female? Or a male & female? I am in the US, but from everyone I have talked to they say that the Easterns & Centrals don't have very successful breeding outcomes. Genetic incompatability.
Just wondering. Thanks.

Cute pic!

Tracie

Hi Tracie
They are both Western Beardies (Pogona minor minor ) Im in Western Australia, they are the only type available here.
The one on the left is male and the one on the right is female
:)

Cute pic, they look adorable there together :)
Character wise are they like the centrals?
You don't seem to see these guys around as much

Im not too sure Zdogs, I havent met any centrals. They are very placid (well mine are - Im not sure if that is normal for westerns or not) They are great to watch - the male seems to be in love with one of my dogs too :) He will sit for ages with his snout pressed against the glass and my dog will have her nose pressed up against it too - really sweet

Your dog (in your avatar) is gorgeous too by the way.

Thanks LunarLioness :)

He will sit for ages with his snout pressed against the glass and my dog will have her nose pressed up against it too - really sweet
Now that would make a great pic :p

I hate to come over all soft and that....seeing i'm a tuff dude and all, but i'm really starting to fall for my lizards personality over my snakes now as I get older. Mine too come and watch us interact in the loungeroom, seems as though we are the ones in the enclosure to them, they seem soo interested in what we are doing, it's a crack up!
Disclaimer, not a soft moment my snakes rule and i'm still tough! lol
Cute pic!!!

Nice....As soon as i saw pic i started singing the "Fatty and Skinny" song to myself:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back