Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually. Your body creates sweat whi creates heat which pythons like. Why do you think that pythons lke climbing your arm like a tree (because your heat!!!!)

OR maybe they want to get away and find security hence they climb to the highest point of your body. To test the theory do this standing beside a bookcase taller than yourself and see which the snake prefers. Will it climb your arm and be content, or climb up your arm onto a shelf up to the next shelf etc etc untill it reaches the top.

As stated:
1. Snakes tolerate being held they do not necessarily enjoy it.
2. You have alot to learn young fella.

OR maybe they want to get away and find security hence they climb to the highest point of your body. To test the theory do this standing beside a bookcase taller than yourself and see which the snake prefers. Will it climb your arm and be content, or climb up your arm onto a shelf up to the next shelf etc etc untill it reaches the top.

As stated:
1. Snakes tolerate being held they do not necessarily enjoy it.
2. You have alot to learn young fella.

yeah i dont think my snake likes being held. so i keep it to a minimum.

as for monitors being easy to handle, my 4 ackies are all very happy to be held for short periods of time. they will sit on ur should (not for long though) they are constatly on the move and trying to find the highest spot. the only time i thnk they like to be held is when they make their own way out onto my arm and have climb, but then i am old a tree for them.

no reptile seeks out a person to climb on because they are warm and they like to be on them.... just so u know. u can think what u like though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back