Happy the poser, some old ones and some new ones

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m.punja

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This guy is the biggest poser when the cam is out so I thought I'd share some new pics of Happy the saltie:lol: Along with some of my old favourites:p
Some are a bit blury as they were taken from a camera phone
It's because of this big smile he is called Happy
29-08-07_0550.jpg

Another big grin from Happy
29-08-07_0552.jpg

Him going for a swim (if he is a him :p)
30-08-07_0448.jpg

When ever I see this next pic I think...super croc!:lol::p;)
17-06-07_0246-1.jpg

And good old seductive Happy with his charming look. This is ambush trick you see, along comes and unsuspecting female and thinks 'oooo, he wants a kiss:D'
seducitveeyes.jpg

I'll post some pics of the set up later. Enjoy!

awesome pics, but do u own anything that doesn't have the potential to kill you?!?!

awesome pics, but do u own anything that doesn't have the potential to kill you?!?!

lol :lol: I got a pair of childreni and a pair of coastals and a german shepard....but he is a decent sized dog so if he wanted to i guess he could be a potential killer:p I loned my Childreni out to a mate to breed this winter. So there was a little while before the coastals came in that the lest deadly animal I owned (other then the dog) would have probably been the croc, or maybe the RBBS, not sure which of the two I'd rather have a fight with. Guess croc's have bigger kills counts but this bloke is only about a meter.

Awwwww so cute!
That first pic looks like he is plotting something......

awsome lookin croc mate. What size tank is he in at 1m? how old?

age unknown. tank 8ftx2ft, a it's getting too small for him at the moment so im moving into my new place and once im there i'm going to put together a bigger tank, nearly got all the bits and peices for it just got to have to space to put it all together

Aww you know all the ladies love Happy :D:D
He's looking quite handsome in that first picture
I'd be game enough to kiss him ;)

I bet you wound Kell. I'll be posting some later planks

you bet I 'wound'?
Was that a pun intended :lol:?

If you ever want to give him a kiss feel free, just warn me so i can have the digi ready

You know it's going to happen in February ;)

can't wait kell. I can imagine a great pic of happy with a mouthfull of jen and your heads and you two happily smiling and waving at the camera. Thanks dare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back