Hatchies!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well after 50 odd days was it Pete? Ya did it! Here is the proof too for everyone else.

acj.sized.jpg

aci.sized.jpg

ach.sized.jpg

Arm Waving already, doesnt take them long does it!

acm.sized.jpg

Arm Waving already, doesnt take them long does it!
Lol and they where only born yesterday wearn't they? They're gorgeous :D

Congrats Steve, Look good. :) Are the two bigger eggs EWD aswell?

yep, they are pete Johnsons, im just the photographer..

There awesome little guys though

instar said:
Are the two bigger eggs EWD aswell?

Yeah, they swelled up to three times their original size and then as soon as they are popped they shrink back down again. And it took about 30 hours from first breaking to the last one coming out. 12 eggs and 12 healthy babies. Pity I lost a clutch in the pit probably from the heat.

And it was 50 days at 32 degrees.

Just worthless water dragons but a great learning experience and no one can call them boring.

They are all accounted for Elfing. In fact, I think half of the next clutch are as well.

I would also like to point out that these little guys were specially bred for temperament. None of them have EVER bitten me or any other person. And they will be eating little baby crickets plus a variety of vegetable matter (and each others toes & tails if I am not careful)

peterjohnson64 said:
I would also like to point out that these little guys were specially bred for temperament. None of them have EVER bitten me or any other person. And they will be eating little baby crickets plus a variety of vegetable matter (and each others toes & tails if I am not careful)
LOL Congratulations mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back