heading to bunnings today commencing click-clack construction

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zicarus

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Well seeing as though we have a 3 week wait we thought we would head down to bunnings and have a look around and get what we need for our first enclosure. W have read a lot of ideas and seen a few examples. Guess we will see if our idea works staying within the guide lines of our little ones needs :)
Cheers

Ha ha the bunnings trip love it cashed up and full of ideas hope your car is big enough lol and good luck with your diy remember put up pics and ask questions if your not sure on something

Big W or Golo probably has a better selection of suitable click clacks.

We are going to try Something a bit different build it, post pics and see if members think it would work, going along the lines of making the hatch-ling feel very safe and secure cozy and warm, probable more effort than the normal click-clack, we want something lockable because of a 11yr old and a 6yr old with sticky fingers, and also with some weight and solid sides. We wont be putting any hatch-ling in there until ppl have commented here sorta like an approval as such. Besides we still have 3 weeks to wait before Aztec can come home so we thought we would try out some ideas.
And yes the car was big enough this time and we were all cashed up :)

Aztec and my no-named diamond, dont forget him too lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back