Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goth-Girl

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just wanted to let you all know that yesterday afternoon I checked on my boy Arrow (Coastal Carpet Python) and he was belly up Dead..I am absolutely Destroyed I Luved this boy sooooo much and for no apparent reason he has been take from me..It is soooo not fair!!! I miss him soooo much...Can't stop crying :(::::: He was doing fine and looking fabulous. I don't understand how this has happened!! Here are a couple of pics of my boy before..
2012-06-17%2013_22_01.jpg2012-06-17 13.28.40.jpg
This is how I found him..
2012-10-28 15.53.51.jpg
I Miss you sooo Much my boy..Luv U Always!!!!!
..Cloe..

Last edited:
Sad to hear Goth-Girl. Its never easy losing a loved one. Thoughts are with you. x

Thanks Guys for your kind words I really appriciate it and no nervous I can't afford it and don't want him cut up like that..

I'm sad about that. :(

Any ideas how it happened? Anyone else had this happen and found out the cause? Really sorry for your loss, id be devastated if i went through the same thing.

So sorry to read this, he was a stunning looking coastal. How old was he?

Really sorry to hear, our thoughts are with you.

OMG what a great looking little guy, im very sorry to hear that. its so so hard to lose a reptile. Thoughts are with you.

So sorry for the loss of your snake. I know how devastated Id be if it happened to me. the hardest thing about losing a pet unexpectedly is that you dont always get an answer as to what happened.

A journey's end, a trail of tears,
May your beautiful friend live in
your heart forever.
With deepest sympathy

Thankyou Gruni..He really was Stunning in everyway..He was 23 months old and my First. Had him since March 2012..
..Regards Cloe..

Very sad news indeed, keep your chin up and remember all the fun you had with him and everything he has taught you about keeping Pythons :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back