Heath Ledger found DEAD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sad regardless of what you say KWKW. Here is the latest, with mention of prescription anti anxiety tablets.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01222008/news/regionalnews/heath_ledger_dead_916418.htm

whats sad about it? Your mornan the death of someone that didnt want to live!
Now at the end of the day nothen is worth taken your own life cos thats the easy way out and of all people to do it he could have retired any day if it was to much for him and brought a island with all the cash he had and have not a problem in the world.

damn thats bad!!! R.I.P!..

he was really good in "Ned Kelly" and A Knights Tale"..

shame to see him go.. only 28 =\ :(

KWKW dont be so horrid. Its horrible that he or anyone else dies whether by accident or purpose. If by purpose(NOT YET KNOWN) its a shame he couldnt turn to anyone for help.

[video=youtube;X-dZLk5M2L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-dZLk5M2L0[/video]

Sad time for his family, he's feeling no pain though! I can only imagine how hard living in the spotlight would be!!!

We all have our own issues and problems.
What makes the difference in us is how we deal with them.

Just because someone decides differently then you, does not make them better or worse, it just makes them who they are; they also have the ramifications of their decision, as you do, when and if you decide differently.

Thats life.

Hmm all this and the facts havent come out yet........the armchair experts at their best.

If you dont like him dont read this thread...easy.

I think everyone should stop Jumping to conclusions, . we dont even know the FACTS,..
KWKW, show some respect!!!
How do you know he took his own life, . and how do you know he was a druggy?

Either way RIP Heath

stupid stupid people, how dumb can he be to resort to drugs

ps calling the drug people stupid (just incase someone reads this wrong :))

He was on anti-anxiety pills and had pneamonia(SP) didn't he? Isn't short term memory loss a symptom? So he could have easily forgotten that he had already taken his meds, taken some more and the same thing could happen multiple times.

Pretty sad how ever he died, though not a fan of his movies, 10 things and a nights tale, only 2 i liked, lets see how batman pans out. Remember, tabloids will say and do anything to get ppl to watch and read their crap. Lets hope Britney is next;), No not really i just hope she never makes another song or movie cant stand her, no tallent hak.

I think it's pretty rude to go off saying he was a so and so for doing drugs. He was not known to have any drug problem at all, and I heard he went to bed with pneumonia (sp?). So don't be so quick to judge - people are disguisting some times! It could well have been a natural death! Wait for the facts to come through first!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back