Heath Ledger found DEAD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahehehaha

also, i hope when i die theres this much controversy, if you can't be famous, be infamous.

Hahahaha leigh its hard to be infamous when your bland....*jokes*......

people the jokes have to stop how would you feel if this was a family member of yours
he has a daughter who is 2 years old who will not know her dad but never have her dad to walk her on her wedding day her first dance i know its a long time away but my cusions lost there dad at a young age and i got married in november and knowing how much my dad meant to me on this day. my cousins were in my bridal party and asked me when they get married who will walk them down and who will they do there father daughter dance with. this poor kid will miss out on alot a father should be there for.

i feel for his daughter and his family and friends

i do respect his death, he seemed a good sort, however if Brittany spears died i wouldn't be too fussed.

i don't however respect being called bland :p

nuthin2do, it was black humour, or a crude comment. its like saying to someone who just lost their loved one, heck we'll save the food bill, that fat b@$ -tard was a pig, he'll get his tusks and hooves in hell.

but hey, anything can be misunderstood on the net.
What? If i want you to tell me what i meant i'll ask

everybody just jumps to conclusion saying druggo this druggo that

just cause the papers say there was pills in the room doesnt mean anything, media want to make there stories interesting.

it was prescription pills which already have been considered dangerous. just unlucky to have been subscribed those ones.

in short if you got nothing nice to say shut up

Last edited by a moderator:
all I can say to all this sad drool is that at the end of the day, only ONE person really knows the truth about Heath's death, and he won't be able to tell us any more, so it leaves everyone else conjecturing, and usually wrongly at that, add to this, there's only so many people who really knew him as a real person, those were his family and close friends, and they are the ones who know the truth of Heath's state of mind, habits, etc.
Outsiders such as all of us have no business jumping to sensasionalistic conclusions.

It's enough to know that another soul has left this earth, and people who really knew him, or people who really care, are today mourning the passing of that soul, which is as it is for anyone on this earth. The number of people shocked and saddened at any persons passing is an indication of that person and the sort of life they lived, and how well they were liked/regarded in life.

I agree with everyone who says 'leave the poor guy alone!' unless anyone on this site new him personally and can say exactly what sort of guy he was then we are all speculating aren't we! Just cos its reported in the news doesn't mean its true. I'm not saying it wasn't suicide (I'm not saying it was either) just lets wait until we know for sure. Now, I wonder how long before that cow Germaine Greer rears her ugly head and has something insulting to say about him. She tends to do that to those that have passed (Steve Irwin, Stan Zemanek). I especially remember how she said Steve Irwin was 'cruel' to animals. She's so brave going on national television saying all these things about these people....after they're dead.

i dont understand why it matters how it happend
he was a great actor and will be sadley missed and he was an aussie
we should all be proud of him

i dont understand why it matters how it happend
he was a great actor and will be sadley missed and he was an aussie
we should all be proud of him
Thank you. Words of wisdom, who cares how or why it happen. We have lost a beautiful aussie and none of that other stuff matters or changes anything.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=371907

this one makes me feel sick to the stomach. i hate to generalize, but people can be real d**ks.

I wouldn't let that loony get to you too much Leigh - I don't think many people even in America - land of religious nutjobs - take him seriously. Phelps' church has been disowned by just about every religious group in the US. I mean check him out on wikipedia - he is seriously mental! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

Phelps uses deaths of gay men from AIDS or gay-hate beatings as a platform for his racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, anti-Cathoilic, anti-USA ... In fact, it is probably quicker to say what he is for; he is pro-himself, his family and his church (made up of mostly his family members) and his weird interpretation of god. He hates everything else, and if he can blame an event on 'fags' and get some publicity for his sicko cause, then he will.

You'll always get good and bad comments about anyone alive or dead, i thought this was a public forum on which everybody is entitled to their opinion on a subject , be it be good or bad.
Famous or not.....alive or dead.....people get mocked all the time.....its going to happen and your never going to stop it because its part of human nature.
We've all had losses when it comes to friends & family and im sure they've been mocked in life and death by other's, they could have been other family members, friends or just people that knew them.....its impossible to get on with and be liked by everyone in life.....you just didnt hear about it because they weren't in the public eye & it wasnt in an open public forum.
Heath is dead....people are going to make jokes about it....so what....that does'nt mean they dont feel sympathy for the family & friends that now have to continue life without him..deal with it and move on i say.

I especially remember how she said Steve Irwin was 'cruel' to animals..
I dont think he was cruel, but i do think some of his methods were slightly excessive & caused unnecessary stress for the animals he was filming. (like Austin Stevens)
Also i dont know if its true, but i was told he had the opinion that NO reptiles should EVER be kept in captivity unless it was intended for conservation or research purposes (and that included none being kept by the general public:|)
Yes i'm slightly sad about him not being around anymore & i feel genuine sympathy for the loved ones he left behind, but i'm glad i wont be seeing anymore new programs of his on TV.
(when i say research i dont mean animal testing!!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back