Heath Ledger found DEAD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of sympathy astounds me on this site sometimes! I know everyone has their own opinions and each and everyone deserves it, but to put someone down after death is terrible. Show some respect, and humility, the internet is breeding a generation of "I don't care what I write, no one knows who I really am" people and it's really sad. :(

The lack of sympathy astounds me on this site sometimes! I know everyone has their own opinions and each and everyone deserves it, but to put someone down after death is terrible. Show some respect, and humility, the internet is breeding a generation of "I don't care what I write, no one knows who I really am" people and it's really sad. :(

Well said - it's easy to throw stones from behind a computer screen. If you can't bring yourself to have respect for the deceased person, at least show some respect for the families concerned.

I agree that jumping to conclusions and blaming someone for something they may not have done is terrible, but lately there is a bit of a culture of deifying someone after their death which strikes me as quite hypocritical and insincere....

Not necessarily specifically relating this to Heath, but generally to say that "[putting] someone down after death is terrible" seems a bit naive, maybe.

I guess the saying ''you never know what goes on behind closed doors'' comes to mind........
Sympathies to his daughter and family.

Wordup people, is this Auspython.com or WomansDay.com?? Check ya site address or maybe i should check mine ha!!

Wordup people, is this Auspython.com or WomansDay.com?? Check ya site address or maybe i should check mine ha!!

Hmmmm Look above the post....it says the pub....no where does it say herp talk....and the title of the thread is Heath Ledger found dead.....

No mention of herps....if you dont want to read it dont open it. Easy Peasy.

poor guy, i think he was brilliant. such a shame he is gone.
a good actor and a good aussie.

Actually We are on www.aussiepythons.com So.. Maybe you should check "ya site address".. Ha.

Also, maybe you should check the section you are responding in, and see that this is non herp related talk. why you are at it, check your IQ... Didn't know that they came in single didgits.

Feel sorry for his family, his daughter will grow up with out a dad, Poor kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
come on he is not even put in the ground we dont know what has happen either way we are talking about a father a son,

r.i.p Heath

come on this is some one loved one and now i dont care if it heath ledger or joe blow down the road let show some respect for the people that loved him and will miss him.

bu the way have you ever been close to corpse not that nice and i dont care who it is i used to work at the morgue and some one who means nothing to you means the world to some one else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it wouldnt take long for this thread to go down hill!
Its lasted longer than the Steve Irwin and Brocky ones though :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back