Heath Ledger found DEAD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. He supported ALAFA - Apparel Lesotho Alliance to Fight AIDS and Variety - The Childrens Charity theres probably a few more, and probably did it on the down low instead of using it to boost his career

THAT'S what makes him a good person, this is what i was waiting for :D

He was probably one who donated without having to publicise it which makes him better in my eyes as he isnt using it to make himself look better.

Quite sad really as he seemed more down to earth then most in hollywood.

It sucks that the media is all over this when he detested the media.

His poor baby girl who is only two will now grow up not remembering her daddy

I loved A Knights Tale. I heard that he was upset last year after being nominated for an oscar but not winning. Could he have been worried about a repeat this year? If he did have pneumonia [ as someone said earlier ] this could explain the OD if that is what happened. Pneumonia can make everything seem a lot harder to deal with, like a kind of depression. I had it last year & I ignored the tiredness etc until one day I just burst into tears for the tiniest thing & couldn't stop! :shock: I reckon it took about 3 hours and a trip to hospital before I stopped. He was already on anti anxiety meds. Poor fella, probably felt he had nowhere to turn. RIP Heath. You will be missed by so many! :cry::cry:

kakariki what i heard is he had pneumonia and then had a sleeping tablet which puts you in a deep sleep and with the mix with pneumonia that slows your breathing down he just didnt wake up. I guess no one will actually know until the autopsy is done

I wouldn't have thought he needed a sleeping tablet with pneumonia as it literally drains everything out of you. Everything aches, you are soo tired & as I said ,very emotional. Sleep is an all day thing, for 4-5 days. I very rarely get sick but that completely wiped me out for near on 2 weeks. Don't want to go there again! Will we ever know what really happened?!

I just hope for all the joke makers and uncaring people on here that any of your loved ones that die don't get a kick in the face like your all doing to poor Heath.

Know him or not, like him or not, your a nasty bunch!

I agree with Mertle.
Why do people have to be so cruel and heartless?

He was a great actor and really down to earth,. not like have the lovos you get these days!

RIP Heath

i reckon its caus of those bloody papratzies they are like bloody flies and dont leave pplze alone

Did anyone see debbie Reynolds on Today/Tonight or one of those awful shows? She said that in her day as a star, there were about 4 media at a party - the stars posed at the door, then they were left alone. Now that there are so many different media, all trying to sell their magazines, there is much more competition to get "the best shot" etc. They have to be more and more ruthless to get the one shot that no-one else has.

I mean did you see the cameras waiting for poor Michelle when she arrived to mourn the death of the father of her child?

that is such bad news.. what a bad start to 2008 for his family.. i feel so sorry for them and he was only 28! so sad and unfortunate. just a good example of what drugs do to you i guess..

I heard he died of a drug overdose - he got addicted to 'crack' after Brokeback Mountain :)

I am sad about this, and feel for his family, but it doesn't take long for the jokes to start doing the rounds.

I certainly had a crush on him after watching A Knights Tale. Very sad news. Whether you appreciate his work or not, 28 is too young to die. My heart goes out to his family, friends and daughter.

They showed a clip of him smiling in A Knights Tale last night on the news... Wow!! Made me remember why I had such a massive crush on him years ago!! Such terrible news. I really feel for his daughter, family & friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back