Heath Ledger found DEAD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it wouldnt take long for this thread to go down hill!
Its lasted longer than the Steve Irwin and Brocky ones though :rolleyes:

Yeh but if pills or anything like that was mentioned they would have gone down quick too. Just goes to show how narrow minded and ignorant some ppl can be when they dont have a full understanding about something.. Even if he was on drugs (not saying he was) addiction is a problem and it doesnt matter weather its drugs, sex, gambelling, food, gym junkies, shopping or adrenalin it can have negative affects on the person and their loved ones, just because someone happens to choose drugs to deal with their problems doesnt make them scum. IMO (and i'm a recovering addict so i've seen all sorts in my time) I'd prefer to help a person suffering a serious addiction than help some of the young lazy doll bludging, mooching, drug addicts (that use for the hell of it) ppl my partner hangs out with.
How many ppl that had a bad comment about Heath and drugs smoke ciggies? guess what your a drug addict !!!!!!!! just cause it's legal doesnt make it better than another drug. How many of those that do smoke, smoke around kids or non smokers well your subjecting them to your addiction with second hand smoke so your doing them harm too. And any of you who end up with a horrible disease your love ones will suffer too as they watch you suffer or die!!!

R.I.P HEATH
</IMG>

Rip

Tradgic Loss
Regardless Why It Doesnt Matter He Was 28 And Had A Family A Great Loss For All.

And The Sad Part Is The Media Will Be All Over This For Weeks And Weeks And Weeks Not Letting It Rest Not Real Fair On The Family

Rip Heath

wow, thats a bit rude HerveyBay, im a little more concerned with heath's tragic death.
is it true or not that he was in Mary Kate Olsen's apartment?

One headline says it was her room, the next it says it was his rented apartment.

Not that it matters really ;)

i agree becswillbe it dosent matter but i find it amazing how many different stories there are out there

is that crap or real would some one be so stupid to pull a stunt like that because it could kill your career

usually id agree that respect for the dead is not always needed, because dieing doesn't make Hitler a better man.

but ledger wasn't a bad guy. he wasn't a particularly good guy, but he wasn't a bad guy. im sure if i could afford the meds/drugs, id probably OD eventually too.

The story now is that it was accidental, or a reaction to the medication! May have not even been an OD!

I agree with you Leigh, he was by all accounts a good bloke, loved his family and did a good job in his career.

yes, he was good in that he wasn't bad, but i cant recall him ever doing anything extraordinary, besides make good films. did he ever donate, fund raise, support, enact, march, petition?

Sad for his family...as they say "the good die young"

yes, he was good in that he wasn't bad, but i cant recall him ever doing anything extraordinary, besides make good films. did he ever donate, fund raise, support, enact, march, petition?

Yes. He supported ALAFA - Apparel Lesotho Alliance to Fight AIDS and Variety - The Childrens Charity theres probably a few more, and probably did it on the down low instead of using it to boost his career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back