Hello all!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe_alyce

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Zoe, and this is my first ever forum post so I'm very new to this! :oops:
I've always had a soft spot for reptiles and am looking to buy my first gecko. So far I have found this site very useful, and look forward to reading and sharing information with you all!

Hi Zoe!!!
Welcome to the forums! I started off with geckos and still have them! THey are a fantastic reptile to start you off!!
Lots of info on here but if you have any particular questions then don't hesitate to ask!!!
All the best!

Hay zoe
Im new as well your not the only one
what type of gecko where you looking at?
Im looking at getting my first ever reptile and it will be a thick tailed gecko i hope
welcome :D

Hi Zoe and welcome to APS gekoes are very cute just check the for sale section they come up fairly often

Thanks guys! :)
I'm looking for a velvet gecko in particular.. I don't know if they're a very common species but I'll keep a look out in the sale section.

THey are great reptiles. I have one myself!!! You will come across them in a few months as eggs start to hatch! THey are quite common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back