Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophidiophobe81

Reaction score
:lol: Just wanted to say hello. I am new to APS and also to owning and caring for snakes. I have had a lifetime fear of snakes, but my fiance is persistent and has immeasurable patience and has helped me overcome that fear. My first snake was a childrens python,and he got me her because this type stays relatively small(still not ready for a retic lol). Having really been terrified of snakes before, I had never really taken the time to observe them, but I have come to find that they really are fascinating and beautiful creatures. I was researching information on proper care for my childrens whose name is Ophid when I came across this forum. In my research, I also came across info on stimsons pythons. Can anyone tell me more about these? They have beautiful color. Also, was wondering if someone could give me a brief rundown of shipping and licensing laws for australian herps? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back