Hello everybody

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loop_it

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I'm new on here , I've read a lot of threads but never posted so i thought i should introduce myself first.
I'm Adam , I dont have any reptiles as yet but I'm a huge fan, everytime i go to the reptile park i come home saying I'm going to get a snake... well I'm finally getting round to it i recieved my basic reptile license yesterday :) so in the not too distant future I think I will be looking into a Bredli or Hypo Bredli.
Anyway Hello everyone!

Welcome & congrats on the upcoming new addition! I also got a bredli for my first, & still, only snake. She is beautiful & has been a pleasure to own, she eats, sheds & handles well, & if she could talk, im certain she would tell me she loves me :p

Welcome,
I just got my first snake the other day too, a blonde spotted python. She is beautiful:) have fun looking for your new snake! But just make sure u research as much as u can :)

welcome , just be aware that reptiles are addictive [ i have many proven cases with snakes] and that one snake normally = a couple ;)

Welcome, I can only imagine how excited you are....it's worse than waiting for Christmas...but soon you'll have your new little friend and life will never be the same again. :D This is a great site with lots of friendly people who can help you and don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you like, there's no such thing as a silly question. Just remember even the most experienced person here was a newbie once. Good luck and have fun. :D

welcome! im new too!! i just got an eastern water dragon a few days ago! youll get addicted! i have!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals,
well i went to the reptile expo at penrith on the weekend and i am now the proud owner of a very cute little bredli. I am very happy with her ...
And i know what you mean by addictive, if my bank account allowed it i would have many more.
We named her "Bashful"

Hi! Any tips or advice greatly appreciated

I have just "adopted" a carpet python off someone who wasn't looking after him. I have no idea how old he is, what sex he is, but he is beautiful. I have my reptile licence as I have a turtle, but have never had a snake before. Poor little fella was very badly treated. I have a tank, heating rock, tree. Branch for him to climb, place to hide, water bowl, that's about as far as my knowledge goes! I have taken him to pet shop to get right size feed for him, he doesn't seem interested yet, wondering if it's because of not being in a pillowcase, which he'd been in for few weeks, to finally being in a tank? Am worried if I should try to help him, or go to the RSPCA?

He's in jail! That's why I got the snake, friend of my brothers. Don't want to name names, just want to know if I'm doing the right thing. They were going to let him go in the bush, but I took him, afraid he'd get killed after being a pet

welcome i have both hypo and classic bredlis
both amazing snake and are growing quickly!
youll find some good breeders on here too!

yeah i can't decide what i like better hypo or classic... both awesome looking snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back