Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wylie88

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Ive been stalking the forum for a while now. I signed up about a week ago and figured that I should probably introduce myself so....Hi my name is Jodi and I'm a happily married, stay at home mum who love, love, loves reptiles.

My mum was a wildlife rescuer so I was heavily involved with caring for native animals as a kid and from a really young age I've always been fascinated by reptiles.
I would get into loads of trouble growing up because I was forever rescuing snakes, geckos, skinks and the like from cats, dogs, the road, kids, ect. My poor mum however was terrified of snakes and wouldn't have anything to do with them but I kept bringing them home anyway.
When I'd find them at school the teachers would flip out (apparently not everyone is as enamored with snakes as me) I still remember my year four teacher telling my mum that there was something wrong with me and I needed medication because its not right for little girls to want to play with snakes, lol, :rolleyes::lol:.
As I grew up my love of all things scaly only grew and I've been owning reptiles since I left home.

I only have a tiny collection at the moment due to the fact my husband has put a very strict limit on the type and number of reptiles I can own (although I'm working on him to change that...Im open to suggestions on how I can do that so if anyone has been able to convince their partner to let them have more please let me know how).
At the moment I only have a 4 month old male bredli named murrey and A bearded dragon (cant remember his age anymore) named godzilla. My wish list include a pair of gtp's, a bhp and an olive. I'd love some vens but I think my hubby would divorce me before he let me have any.
I also have a dog and a bird.

Hopefully I can make some friends with some like minded herp lovers. :D

Hey and welcome tm the family , go trying to persuade my wife the same

howdy, you will def find a few herp friends here. welcome. and i cannot see you piks either : )

Gday Jodi, welcome to the site, just get the animals then it's to late to give them back lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back