Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesy

Reaction score
My name is Ben and I am a technician from Brisbane. I have 3 Diamond pythons which are absolutely stunning and just recently got a Murray Darling for my wife. I just thought I would say G'day.
Looking at getting some more snakes in the near future, along the lines of a pair of Woma's and/or a pair of Black headed pythons.
I Look forward to hearing from other people with the same passion for reptiles as I do. Cheers

hey, welcome.
how do the diamonds handle the brisbane heat? do u need aircon?

hey, welcome.
how do the diamonds handle the brisbane heat? do u need aircon?

They handle the heat very well, I've never had to worry about Aircon. During the summer they are too active especially when they are in the backyard (on the cloths line :D )

Gday Jonesy, enjoy your stay. And a word of warning. Now that you are here your collection will get massive.

Welcome!!
Make sure you put up some pics of your snakes.
How big is that one in your avatar?

She is only around 1.5mtr in that photo. That was taken around a year ago, I have put some other photos of my pythons in my gallery, feel free to have a look. At this stage she is probably around 2-2.3mtr long and only 18 months old, I call her the "Pig" because whatever the other three don't eat she does :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back