Hello Sunshine Coast :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived on the sunny coast for 5 years, it is such a beautiful place but the people are so far up themselves. I hated it.

Its ok i lived in tasmania on the beach im sure it cant get too cold here lol. I live the beach and scenery around here sure beats dead end bush NSW!! Dog seems to like the walks each day to the beach too... Im always keen for a meet and greet just ob the job hunt atm so ill have to give ya a rain
check for the mo on that one :) thats for the suggestions guys and i luv the poccies they look stunning!

Well I hear Caloundra's flooded. Just the Sunshine Coast's way of saying welcome :?
But I hope your house is ok, same to everyone else in Maroochydore and the other places that flooded.

I recommend Buderim Forest, Take your togs too if your game to swim in the water there....freezing cold!
Welcome to the Sunshine Coast. Did you get flooded last night? Thats our welcoming :) haha

no i didnt get flooded thankfully... I was at a friends for dinner 4 kms away and her back yard was half flooded out... we were scared it would wreck the nwe couch too =( but the rain seemed to cease at just the right time! I raced home just before dinner to check my house and front door was close but ok and there was some in the garage so i flipped the important stuff up but it was all good in the end =D thankfully!! definitely different to the drought weather of outback NSW im used too!!

Welcome LMS, all depends on what your into! No shortage of wildlife around these parts. Snakes Down Under at Childers is good, but a bit of a drive for you. I was living in Cobar for a few years before I moved up hear 5 years ago with my partner who's from there. I'm sure you'll enjoy the change and lack of red dirt!

Cheers Troy

Welcome to the sunny coast where it rains 80%of the time lol
im in caloundra also can't beat it here

Hey I am from the top part of the sunnie coast welcome to APS

Ditto, welcome ;)

Remember at alot of local attractions you can get 'Locals passes' so for the price of 2 or 3 visits you can get a year pass and go every day if you want :lol: (thats why I like to hang out at Aussie Zoo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back