Lost Tasmanian?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster2

Reaction score
Hi guys,
New here so I thought I'll write a small brief about myself,
Been here in SE Qld for just over 12 months now and before that I was in Sydney for 8 months, previously I have lived and worked in Tassie (where the herp laws suck), I was part of Reptile Rescue, the Tasmania Herp society and was helping out in the Junior reptile club in Lonnie as my daughter was a member, oh yeah the local shows doing demonstrations and the old question and answer when I could, gotta say a big thanks to Darren and Toni and also to Ian and Jane for their great teaching and encouragement.
In the process of setting myself up with a Woma and Bredli, the Bredli is for me as I just love the earthy colouring of them and the Woma is for my daughter, well that's what I'm going to tell her when she visits but we really know different, gotta love a nice Woma, that's why I got one of each because I couldn't decide on which one to get.
I'm also mad into photography, so hopefully by the start of the new year I'll have my studio set up and will be able to start getting some nice natural shot of the new family members, just not happy with the lighting at the moment so I'm waiting for some new lights from the states to arrive.
So with this set up it will be portable so in the future I will be able to come to anyone home and take shots of their favourite Herps in a natural looking setting.
But still working on how to make it all sterile so as not to start spreading nasties from one collection to another, something that nobody wants.
So there ya have it, not exactly a few words but now you know a bit about me:)
Cheers Hamster2.

Hi there and welcome.
We have some superb photographers on this site so you have some competition : )

Thanks,
cool that there are some more stupid mad photographers out there into Herps too, more to dribble on about, lol.

Thanks,
cool that there are some more stupid mad photographers out there into Herps too, more to dribble on about, lol.

We've also got a helluva lot of dribblers so you should feel right at home : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back