Hello!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-=Surflifesaver=-

Reaction score
hi, I've been looking around the net to find a site like this for to long but finally i find out about it so i can find out more on reptiles and teach others about them:D. Also here is some info about me!,my name is Rob i live in the Sunshine coast area, i have been keeping and loving reptiles for 5 years now i currently own 2x diamonds and 1x olive and i love them all sooo much can't wait to post my opinions in other discussions

cheers, Rob

welcome, where on the coast are you, i'm not to far from there, pm me if you like, you will love this site....most of the time

welcome :)

im located at caboolture, so not too far away form you, theres ALOT of fellow herpers around the brissie/sunshine coast area.

How old is your olive??

Pictures would be great!! LOL

Hi. Welcome to the site. I will be in the Caboolture area in the next few weeks. Would be nice to meet some other herpers up there.

Welcome to the site, you will be tied up on here for hours on end. It gets to be very addictive, reading through posts etc...

Post some pics of your Diamonds also, I have 2 hatchling Diamonds, 1 actually bit me last night, lil bugger...Oh well plenty more of them to come I imagine...

welcome to the site and hopefully you have some advice to help some out or vice versa

yeah i live in buderim and sorry i couldn't post and pics up now because i don't really now how to do it:oops::oops:anyways i will try to figure it out and get pics up as soon as possible again sorry:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back