hello!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lisc1

Reaction score
Hi
I have joined up as my soon to be 8 YO son is mad on anything that moves especially lizards, spiders and crawly things:lol:.

As an incentive to improve his reading I said he could have a blue tongue or a bearded dragon for his birthday if things improved and he worked harder - well he kept up his end of the bargain!

So here I am going through the process of learning, getting my license and purchasing as it's getting closer all the time!

So any tips and handy hingts would be fabtastic!

Look forward to chatting with some of you.

Lisa

Awwww how lovely! Good luck with your first purchase! But be warned, it is very addictive... Also, from what I have heard from others on here, beardies are a lot of work with cleaning/feeding etc. Blueys are supposed to be a bit easier, but both are nowhere near as low-maintenance as pythons! I only mention that because with an 8yo boy, you may find a lot of the work falls to you...

Thanks for those tips - although I had convinced him not to get a python just yet - no I'm actually OK with them my mum worked in the museum handling animals years ago so we were all taught well. just can imagine him not putting the lid on properly and me chasing it around the house! Although I'm not so sure a lizard would be easier either ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back