Help help help!hurry please!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougie210

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
HELP,
Please, one of my beardies is being really strange, she is on the ground running around in circles and rubbing her head in the ground running into the glass, we used to be able to hold her, and she would sit on our hand, but now she keeps jumping every where!! please guys PLEASE

might have mites? does she look like she has mites or hasnt properly shed all of her skin on her head?
trav

Hmmmn.. Mites? Bad shed? more info please mate.

When was last feed, is there enough water? Is she alone in the enclosure? What does she eat etc...

she may have somthing on her face my juv did that when it tried to eat a worm and it slimed on its face

Sandoz, at a chemist. It's no quick fix though, your lizard need sunlight and weeks of it, get it to a vet for a calcium injection too.

How would we give her sunlight?-We have UV tube lighting and all??And i don';t think the vet is open!!>??
I don't think she has low calcium, if you have proper uvb and have been giving her calcium supps a few days wont make her get mbd or anything. I think she is pregnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back