Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My pleasure MrsSquizzy. Glad to help.
Thanks for your gratitude. :D
Good manners is most welcome and refreshing on these forums.

As you mention, it has most probably moved on. The Eastern Brown Snake is an active forager and they cover quite a lot of ground at this time of year in their search for suitable prey.

Merry Xmas to you too. Have a safe and happy festive season.

P.S - If it comes back and you need advice, feel free to contact me.
P.P.S - Donks, has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Lleyton Hewitt in your avatar?

Steve 1 and Da donley. No Kings anywhere near Sydney. Orange, no way. Not even Dubbo. They occur west of Nyngan or further south, west of Hay. George White of Glen Innes reported one west of there, which would make that one the most recorded east Kingy in NSW. All the locals in all NSW towns believe any big Eastern Browns they see are Kingies. Why , because the name suggests to them that Kingies are more dangerous then a plain old common brown. Little do the uneducated know.

Cheers Bob,

Im referenced some NSW hospital info so it is probably VERY approximate.

donks

Thanks Bushman and Gordo, I thought they must have been different to the upperlabials as I have only heard or used this term.

Hey bigguy next time I suggest a possibility based on location I will Google Earth first, Wwwway out, LOL.

Thanks Bushman and Gordo, I thought they must have been different to the upperlabials as I have only heard or used this term.
No worries Steve. It's understandable, as the terms supralabial and upperlabial are synonymous.
supra = upper/above/over
labial = lip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back