Help identify

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willspyrou

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I picked up what was sold to me as a coastal
got home and it's pretty much identical to my bredli's
is it possible for a coastal to look identical to bredli's or would you say it was 100% bredli

It's impossible for any of us to say, especially without pics.
Can you upload some photos for us to look at?

It's impossible for any of us to say, especially without pics.
Can you upload some photos for us to look at?

Wont let me upload pictures for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Without knowing a captive bred reptiles linage, how would anyone know what's in it.

How is it you only noticed when you got home that it looked like your Bredli if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Without knowing a captive bred reptiles linage, how would anyone know what's in it.

How is it you only noticed when you got home that it looked like your Bredli if you don't mind me asking?

Oh may I get you
i just really didn't take notice of the similarities
i thought maybe it could be a darker coastal but then when I got home look at them next to each other they were pretty much the same
im not fussed if it is another bredli to be honest was just a curious question about if coastals can have pretty much the same markings as a bredli

Completely unnecessary to delete that post Bushman. It was a valid analysis of the pitfalls a newcomer faces in the hobby when being sold an animal that was advertised as something that it may not have been. And those with a bit of experience such as yourself know how dubious Morelia have become in the hobby.

Fair enough Wally, I misunderstood your post as having a go at the newbie.

Bredli & Coastals are very dissimilar. There are no other Carpets which have the colouring or markings of bredli. They are unmistakable.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back