Help to identify snake in Far North Queensland

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a difference in saying killing a kangaroo is like killing a snake a lot more people dont shoot kangaroos because they look like they will pose no threat whilst a brown or a tiger comes into your yard for most people who haven't been educated in identifying or know about snake removelists like i had a 6 foot brown come into the yard and my dads first reaction was get the shovel i stopped him and just sent it on its way gave it a nudge in the right direction it is a difficult matter to discuss coming from most of the users on this site who are snake keepers or breeders you have known about these snakes and reptiles to the average person the snake is a dangerous animal there first instinct is to kill the threat you cant really blame the person who doesn't know to much about snakes to begin with all we can do is point him in the right direction for some information about snakes and other reptiles it isn't like he knew it was a harmless snake to begin with and did hat he thought was the safest option at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back