help with girls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz-fiz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, i need some help talking to girls face to face, i have no idea what to talk about, or how to start a conversation. any help would be appreiciated, but please dont laugh at me :oops::oops::oops:..

WIll

Sometimes it will be hard to talk to them, but you just need to build up confidence. Just be yourself. It will be easier when you find someone more compatible to your personality / interests.

okay 1. how old are you and

2. are you serious.

talking to a girl is just like talking to a bloke (take into consideration some girls may not have a thicker skin as some blokes) be your self you dont have to try or seem anything more than what you are. most girls will probably appreciate your honesty over the mindless dribble many young guys spew to try and impress them anyway. (p.s. being nervous can somtimes work to your advantage.)

anybody girls boys anybody at all who doesnt like you for who you are is not worth trying to impress.

Really sleazy pick up ines are what works for me... not sure if they would work for a 12 year old though :p

just go up to them and be like 'hey wanna see my snake?'

ps. that will only work if you do infact own a snake. i dont think you can substitute the word snake for lizard or turtle?? though i could be mistaken.

but in all seriousness, just talk about things you're interested in. if the girl doesn't like it then they suck. like reptiles. most people i meet are incredibly fascinated by the whole reptile thing and think that a "nice girl" like me wouldn't be into snakes.
so it could work for you, and if the girl is like 'ew icky snakes' then clearly she's not the type for you!!

Just walk up and be like "Sup bro hows it goin ey?".

Nah seriously, most people go through the stage you are =p eventually the more you talk to them you'll get over it and realise it's no different than talking to anyone else.

oh damn you snakey!!! i took too long writing my epic story of talking to girls and you beat me to the funny joke! lol

also the only people you should try and impress are your boss/teachers/parents.

of they dont like you for you dont bother.

What worked for me at your age was getting a friend to go up and say 'hey my mate likes you, will you go out with him?'

And remember girls are fickle fickle creatures they like material things and compliments about how they look.

I'm single - so don't take advice from me...

I hear they like to talk about barbie dolls and it makes you more of a man if you know about them.

But I think snakey001 has hit it right on the head... I flash my snake to all the girls - it drives them wild.

Girls are just human beings exactly the same as you. Talk to them like you talk to your mates (but with fewer fart jokes probably) Talk to them about movies, school, hobbies, stuff that interests you.

Don't be afraid to think about stuff before you say it! There is nothing worse than talking to fill a silence and saying something really stupid! Take a moment to think about your response and do a quick mental edit before you speak, removing anything really inappropriate or embarrassing! Remember, you can't unsay something once it's out there...

But also - most importantly, listen to girls when they talk. There is nothing nicer than a guy who is genuinely interested when you tell them about your day or talk about your interests. Some of what she says might be a bit boring, but remember, she probably thinks your stories about turtles are boring too. If she has the good manners and grace to show an interest in your hobby, try and show her the same courtesy.

Good luck! Is there a girl in particular you want to talk to?

What worked for me at your age was getting a friend to go up and say 'hey my mate likes you, will you go out with him?'

And remember girls are fickle fickle creatures they like material things and compliments about how they look.

That's absolute polly cotton rubbish - Gordo you should know better than to feed this young lad such tripe...

You need to remember that girls are fickle fickle fickle creatures (might i add from another planet). They LOVE material (shiny) things and compliments about certain things... but not usually hidden parts of their anatomy.

Gordo needs to be far more specific....

Also, if you plan on buying her shiny things, but can't afford a $3500 diamond ring... Just spend $2 on cheap Tuesday at the DVD shop and rent Blood Diamond - she'll just want cheap plastic or glass after that.

You need to be friends with just one girl to start with . Get her to pretend to be with you and the others will try to steal you from her .

Not all girls are the same and dont fall into the mistake thinking that all girls are like the stereotypes (typical images) that guys paint about them. I think jessb gave some good advice.

just go up to them and be like 'hey wanna see my snake?'

ps. that will only work if you do infact own a snake. i dont think you can substitute the word snake for lizard or turtle?? !

but seriously, just go up, say hi, introduce yourself.... try to pick one out on there own, its much easier than if you approach when theyre in a giant group.

or depending how old you are, just choose the one you like the most, and pick on them lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back