help with girls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually one that works pretty well for me to break the ice is asking her for her opinion on a moral dilemma. Just wait till she looks like she isn't busy and ask her something along the lines of 'Is it ok for your best friend to go out with your ex?' or 'What is better watermelon or rock melon?' and then you can make up some kind of big scenario and pretend like you are intersted in what she has to say. Apparently chicks dig it when a guy listens.

Or something like:

Do you like chicken :lol:

IMO thats the worlds best ice breaker xD Just go APS chat and see the reaction you get:lol:

Or not????

I admitted I was so nervous because she was so beautiful and she loved that... We split up two days later...

Was the best two days of my life!

this is great!! hahaha

just talk to her and be your self, most of us aren't that bad :)

yeah, our purpose in life is to baffle and confuse you! we spend our years plotting to make the lives of all men miserable and tortured...

seriously, the girls will trip you up .

Aha the truth!

Just be yourself and talk to them as you would a mate, but with respect! okay, so no swearing unless you know they're cool with it and never use t he "C" word if you know what it is. any girl that disses you or that you haveto try too hard to impress isn't worth it ^_^

You're a nice Kid Will, you'll do okay ^_^ don't worry about it too much okay, Awesome things come to those who wait ^_^

Oh and other good advice is don't aim too high, the ugly ones are like the old ones. Always that little bit more desperate.

Oh and other good advice is don't aim too high, the ugly ones are like the old ones. Always that little bit more desperate.

ergh bad advice in my opinion, looks aren't everything okay, remember that, looks are only part of it, being as shallow as a shower won't get you far.

dude........
why would u wana talk to them.. they never shut up....
why would you wana talk to them when god blessed up with sleeping pills...

ergh bad advice in my opinion, looks aren't everything okay, remember that, looks are only part of it, being as shallow as a shower won't get you far.

So going for the not so good looking ones is shallow? Wow i have alot to learn :lol::lol:

All I mean is don't ever class people by looks alone, and don't take advantage of the "ugly/desperate" ones, it's simply not nice

start a bend then u wont have 2 say much the chicks will be flocking. dont try hard girls always enjoy the chase.

start a bend then u wont have 2 say much the chicks will be flocking. dont try hard girls always enjoy the chase.

Yes I do admit we do, heh the ones that are worth the effort will enjoy chasing you as much as you enjoy chasing them. I know I liked the chase, eh Sturdy?

Mate dont bother being nice to girls, in my experience it gets you nowhere...from what Ive seen the more of a jerk you are towards them the better you seem to do, ever heard of "nice guys finish last?" Also wear a pink shirt, 'pop' your collar, act really dumb, grunt a lot when you struggle to put a sentence together and actually convince yourself that you are gods gift to women...those types of guys always seem to get the best looking girls.

Best of luck buddy, you've got enough info here now to go out and get any girl you want lol

Last edited by a moderator:
dont even bother... if shes got any sense at all, she'll be a lesbian.

Mate dont bother being nice to girls, in my experience it gets you nowhere...from what Ive seen the more of a jerk you are towards them the better you seem to do, ever heard of "nice guys finish last?" Also wear a pink shirt, 'pop' your collar, act really dumb, grunt a lot when you struggle to put a sentence together and actually convince yourself that you are gods gift to women...those types of guys always seem to get the best looking girls.

Best of luck buddy, you've got enough info here now to go out and get any girl you want lol

That is the biggest load of rubbish that I have ever heard...LOL

There is nice and there is too nice!

hehehehe I have heard a couple of stories about guys who won over the 'best looking girl' in the school...thinking that they had won the jackpot.....only to learn down the track that they were the bitchiest...lol

Just be yourself Will, be polite and respectful, don't swear and talk about what you know...reptiles...always fascinating to most people. If she only likes you for what you have got, whether your parents are well off or not...she is not worth knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back