help with girls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh oh and the best advice anyone can give you is...

Don't fall into the 'friend' basket!!!

A great many a years i wasted in that forsaken basket.

You need a wingman. Someone to distract her friends while you make the moves.

You need to remember that girls are fickle fickle fickle creatures (might i add from another planet). They LOVE material (shiny) things and compliments about certain things... but not usually hidden parts of their anatomy.

No no no. :rolleyes: Girls do like to be made to feel important, but not with stuff - we like to think that you are interested in what we have to say, that you want to share your thoughts and feelings with us, and that you will be there for us if we need you. Fobbing girls off with trinkets just tells us that you think we are shallow and materialistic and that you are not interested in us as people at all!

I think being really really ridiculously good looking has helped.

Oh, and I found having a daughter has helped tremendously too... Maybe a friend of yours has a kid sister that you can borrow for the day. If the girl sees you playing with this kid sister and her laughing... she'll melt in to your hands... Not literally...

If that fails, put a wedding band on your finger... even though you're way too young you can say it was the love of someone you lost... play the sympathy card....

Or....
If all that fails... just stalk her till she falls in love.

Slim you're mean! :? Poor Will won't know if you're serious or not!!! :lol:

Or not????

What do you mean... or not?

haha... But I did mention in my first post on this thread that I am single... and not to take advice from me :) (that is serious and true).

My only piece of serious advice is to not lack confidence but not be over confident... trial and error... Be a little bit blumbling (clumsy), because if she like you she might find it cute... When I was 15 I was head over heals in love with a girl and I spilt a macdonalds coke on her... (it was accidental - I put the tray down too fast) I admitted I was so nervous because she was so beautiful and she loved that... We split up two days later...

Was the best two days of my life!

just go up to them and be like 'hey wanna see my snake?'

...and thats how I got arrested.

If you really want help look at some books. Stuff like Niel Strauss's 'The Game', there is a lot of rubbish in it but it should give you a couple of ideas.

The other thing is to practice approaching girls. Your only young, so you have plenty of time to learn.

go up to em and say heyyyy lolz then just talk to em the same way u talk to ur normal friends not that hard really

save yourself alot of drama and just get a hooker, it will be cheaper in the long run. ;)

donks

Hey mate there is no need to be shy. How old did you say you were again? Try the following points and your on your way there.

1. Be yourself - don't try being someone your not.
2. Talk normal - don't get shy and then say nothing.
3. If you know what interests her then that is a bonus. Talk about what she likes or something that is interesting. Don't talk about stuff that will make her bored.
4. Did you ever think that sometimes maybe they are just are shy/nervous talking back. Just trust yourself and you will be fine

No no no. :rolleyes: Girls do like to be made to feel important, but not with stuff - we like to think that you are interested in what we have to say, that you want to share your thoughts and feelings with us, and that you will be there for us if we need you. Fobbing girls off with trinkets just tells us that you think we are shallow and materialistic and that you are not interested in us as people at all!

This is the one thing you have to be careful of Will. The trickery and powerful mind games of women :eek:! They will tell you they don't want items, BUT you can never know if what they are saying is real or not! Because you'll be like "Yeah alright she don't want stuff" and then next thing you know she'll be all like "Why don't you ever buy me anything? Don't you love me :cry:" BUT if you were to buy her something she would be like "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BUY MY LOVE WITH THIS CHEAP JEWELERY?!".

Heed my warnings, beware Will... Beware!

Hi, i need some help talking to girls face to face, i have no idea what to talk about, or how to start a conversation. any help would be appreiciated, but please dont laugh at me :oops::oops::oops:..

WIll

I find humor works well, just be funny xD. ^.^

Actually one that works pretty well for me to break the ice is asking her for her opinion on a moral dilemma. Just wait till she looks like she isn't busy and ask her something along the lines of 'Is it ok for your best friend to go out with your ex?' or 'What is better watermelon or rock melon?' and then you can make up some kind of big scenario and pretend like you are intersted in what she has to say. Apparently chicks dig it when a guy listens.

This is the one thing you have to be careful of Will. The trickery and powerful mind games of women :eek:! They will tell you they don't want items, BUT you can never know if what they are saying is real or not! Because you'll be like "Yeah alright she don't want stuff" and then next thing you know she'll be all like "Why don't you ever buy me anything? Don't you love me :cry:" BUT if you were to buy her something she would be like "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BUY MY LOVE WITH THIS CHEAP JEWELERY?!".

Heed my warnings, beware Will... Beware!

LOL yeah, our purpose in life is to baffle and confuse you! You might think we spend our teenage years chatting with friends about boys, movie stars, makeup etc but NO, we spend hours plotting to make the lives of teenage boys miserable and tortured...

But seriously, the girls will be as confused and uncertain as you are so don't think there is some conspiracy to trip you up and just be yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back