help with girls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls are just human beings exactly the same as you.
What rubbish... under no circumstances follow that sentence. They may as well be from a different planet!!

They are NOT the exact same as you. For example, if you go up and fart right on her, she will not react the same way as you would with your mates.

Don't worry mate, you'll learn as you grow. You'll certainly learn more getting out there and doing than you will sitting on the net reading about it. Don't try and impress them, just chill out.

[video=youtube;SsA8TF02s7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsA8TF02s7I[/video]

These boys will give you all the tips you need to party with gurls

Yeah.

I rekon do the opposite of what every one is telling you dont be yourself try and act cool be some one your not try and be a smart alec and youll be fine chicks dig it :pPP On a more serious matter why dont you go up to her and be like my friend thinks your pretty that way you can get to know her before you ask her out!

its just confidence without being cocky and arrogant... you can do that once theyre hooked on you and it just hooks them even more.

I rekon do the opposite of what every one is telling you dont be yourself try and act cool be some one your not try and be a smart alec and youll be fine chicks dig it :pPP On a more serious matter why dont you go up to her and be like my friend thinks your pretty that way you can get to know her before you ask her out!

LOL!! :lol:

just talk like u normally would...
say hi and see what happens thats what i do when im talkn to guyz

hahahahahaha funniest thread ever!!!! any doubts try a strip club that way the only reason they wont talk to u is coz u dont have cash

My advice is look at everyone around you relationship, then ask yourself "Do you really want to attract a partner?".

My teenage relationships were generally great fun with lovely guys. They helped me grow up and learn heaps. I am now happily married for nearly 7 years and couldn't ask for a better person to spend my life with. Just because you can't get anyone chondro, doesn't mean everyone else is unhappy in relationships!!!

My teenage relationships were generally great fun with lovely guys. They helped me grow up and learn heaps. I am now happily married for nearly 7 years and couldn't ask for a better person to spend my life with. Just because you can't get anyone chondro, doesn't mean everyone else is unhappy in relationships!!!

lol chrondo got shot down in flames.

will, dont worry about girls. stay single. it will save you heaps. they sxpect all your money, all your time, they want to tell you what you can and cant do. cause you heartache. if you dont listen to this and marry one, you will loss everything. whatever you do dont have any kids to them, if you do they've got you big time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back