help with girls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wil, we have a friend who just got a puppy and he says it is a 'chick' magnet.
Girls come up to him and say ' awwww isn't he beautiful'? Our friend says ' so is the dog' LOL

I find that the question "What would you like for breakfast?" works pretty well....

and just another little question, wouldn't girls find it boring talking about bikes, and hinting and stuff like that?

Will

Personally, I find anything new and interesting awesome. Specially if you know your stuff and can hold up your end of the convo :) As for hunting, I can't wait for christmas holidays, when I'm set to head down to my best friends property, and get into pigging with her :) Most girls won't be interested in a lot of "guy" stuff, but you occasionally find one that's wired differently and is willing to learn about the stuff your into. But like everyone else has said, be willing to listen, and be willing to share the conversation. Be nice, and don't be shy to say hello to her. :D

*Sigh*,

Just start by saying Hi.
I guess it depends what the girl is like, if shes pretty and prissy, leave out the motorbikes etc. talk about something disgusting and girly that she'd like, like Twilight.

If her brain is actually functioning properly and shes down to earth and not so prissy, talk to her about animals or something, tell her about reptiles or whatever.

Just from all my years of TV watching and watching friends pair up etc. the best thing to do is start with Hi :)

The quickest one I saw was "Hey, this work is lame huh? I guess it could be worse, my cousin had to do this for six hours straight once..", and then they striked up a casual conversation.

Honestly Will, just talk to a girl like you would a normal person, but as mentioned, leave out the fart jokes etc. I saw my cousin trying to get a girlfriend once, he murmered to himself "Compliments are Key".

Good luck, you'll need it:lol:

great advice there... girls just LOVE cute dogs and especially puppies and will be all over you and your cute puppy.. so even if you dont have a dog just borrow friends dogs to walk..that way you get the girls and dont have to feed the dog :D and if your smart your friends might even pay you to walk their dogs too...

or put an advert in the local paper for dog walking... give you some cash to spend on dates withe the girls these puppies attract :D
On the contrary to all the people who said dogs are babe magnets, that one has been tried on me before, to be honest, I ignore the boy (they're overrated), and say "Whos a cutie?" to the dog.
It varies with each individual I guess.

willa why dont you practise on rainbow serpent here hehe...im sure she wouldnt mind

Oh Sturdy the match maker haha why didnt anyone think of that earlier :lol:

willa why dont you practise on rainbow serpent here hehe...im sure she wouldnt mind

leave the puppy at home and take a python with you though will and dont forget to say Hi :lol:

Dony talk to her boobs. Dont think she wont notice, she will, and its not going to make her want to spend more time with you!
So look her in the eye/face while she is speaking to you.
No one wants to feel like a piece of meat!!!

Actually Luke, Matt, Colin, I think she would mind.

Will, if you come within 100m of my house, I'll call the RSPCA on you.

Ouch, shot down before he even gets to start :cry: you're not helping his confidence here Rainbow-Serpent!

thats not very nice RS you have not even given willa a chance... you never know.. you too maybe become herping buddies...

or are you pulling "that old trick again " RS.... act all big a mean cause u might like willa

I can't see why it's really that hard to talk to girls??? they are almost human and even with their smaller brains (information obtained from Borat) they can usually understand most of what you say, just take them in small doses and you will find they can occasionally be enjoyable.

here i'l share my pick up line with u...... "If I told you that you had a great body, would u dance around me nakid"?
and than As she's leaving....Hey aren't you forgetting something? She: What? Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back