help with snake loving males

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Becs.. If only i was into Jail Bait....

i heard he has a fake id too, hes now know as McFlirt

Last edited:
I hope for you that your snkeman isn't the trouser snake variety of snake man. Don't try too hard. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

well since i am leaving on tuesday for a weeks holiday at the central coast i sent him an email telling him to come up for a night giving hima ll contact details for me ..
so far nothing but i guess i gotta wait and see ....
will keep you all posted

dame spikie shoulda just waited and did it in person then you would have known straight away now your left in the lurch wondering.

well i didnt tell him anything i just said i could go out with him on tuesday cause i am going away and that he is welcome to come up for a day or night and gave him my number

maybe if we catch the snakes first then do the whole drink and sit on a hill
he he

I was thinking that was his way of asking you out, sounds like something I would do.
A good person is hard to find, and you love herps so I think he's onto you:D:D
Good things are worth the wait, and the effort.

But yeh, we are pretty dumb at looking for signs, so just go for it if he doesnt. At least end it with a teaser.:D

ok so if asking me out on a snake hunt is his way of asking me out he is acting very weird about it
i got home on sunday arvo and emailed hijm to see when he was free to go out and monday morning got the reply saying "i'm free tuesday" and nothing more i replied with cool i have to babysit in the morning but am free after 12 so just let me know where you wanna meet so i can check the train times
and since i got no reply sent him an email tuesday night telling him i am free wed and sat otherwise next week is good and still NOTHING now at first i thought maybe he hasnt been online since then which is fair enought but he has been on his facebook so i dunno i guess he doesnt wanna talk to me i dunno any ideas on what i should do next should i email hijm telling him how i feel or just leave it for a while still ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back