help with snake loving males

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Become a lesbian...its so in right now.

Nah, being a lesbian is so two years ago.

Walk up to him and put your hands on his chest. They love that :lol:

No no no..see you have it all wrong! Kidnap him and hold him in your basement/slave pit you prepared earlier... Im sure he'll just be happy to be alive... you can work on the relationship from there. TRUST ME slave pits are the way to go ;)

Oh, see, I've never tried that.

I'll try it with my new man.. he's a bit bigger than me though, how do I keep him in the basement?

Remove his upper limbs. He cant possibly climb then. And if hes a herper he will understand...after all snakes deal with it just fine..you dont see them whingeing and bitching about it.

Remove his upper limbs. He cant possibly climb then. And if hes a herper he will understand...after all snakes deal with it just fine..you dont see them whingeing and bitching about it.

:lol::lol::lol:

He has nice arms though ;)

Its not like i asked you to cut off his "other" limbs..TRUST ME (again) you wont miss them ;)

If he steps out of line, I'll drop you a PM and you can tell me how I should go about lopping his arms off. I assume he wouldn't just sit there while I whip the chainsaw out.

I hope he doesn't read this thread :oops::lol:

Fantastic Hetty. I would also consider doing it personally for a LARGE fee... Just something to think about lol

Fantastic Hetty. I would also consider doing it personally for a LARGE fee... Just something to think about lol

I think it would mean more coming from me, but thanks for the offer :)

No no no..see you have it all wrong! Kidnap him and hold him in your basement/slave pit you prepared earlier... Im sure he'll just be happy to be alive... you can work on the relationship from there. TRUST ME slave pits are the way to go ;)

Minks, im never trusting you again, especially if your wearing black leather and holding a whip! :lol:

But, Rocky might be keen, and he has the internet and TWO phones ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back