help with snake loving males

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's hard to believe Rocky, but once upon a time, people actually met and dated without mobile phones or the internet..lol

Wow, tell me about these amazing times!

But really. How difficult!

Hey just curious, is this the same dude you were looking for after the castle hill expo? if it is you have put a lot of effort in so far....

I havent read any of this thread due to me being drunk after a night out with my mates.
Bend over and say "I GOT A GOOD ONE" hahahaha
I dont know...

If you enjoy going out with him looking for herps then thats a start! Let it slowly evolve from there. I wish he would take me out with him =p

lol ever thought of telling him, im a guy who likes reptiles (if that has anything to do with it :p ) and i am the worst for telling signs. they dont make it to my brain, so be blunt

I think most blokes are like that mate. I certainly have never been good at it.

Ask him out for a drink after the herping spikie :)

Ok some advice.... just tell him because most males including myself can not read signals or minds. If we aren't told what is going on how are we meant to guess it?

Seriously but, just take control and let him know.

Hope that helps

Just come straight out and tell him, then ask if hes interested or not!
Whats the point of beating around the bush? Well apart from the obvious ;)

Otherwise, you could always do the school yard letter asking if he likes you or not, ask him to tick yes, no or maybe..... lol

If hes not, then Rocky seems keen :lol:

:lol: Becs . I remember doing things like that at school.

Come straight out and tell him. He is probably feeling just the same but waiting for you to go first. Guys don't like their ego being bent so won't put themselves in a position to be rejected. Tell him you love playing with his snake and would like to spend more time together. Next time when you're out snake hunting - what a great chance to get things moving, and yes, suggest that drink afterwards is a great idea :D

A woman wants many things out of one man....

A man wants one thing out of many women....

Did that help?

You need to learn how guys operate. We are black and white, you girls are about three thousand shades of grey. Simply tell him you think he's a bit of alright. He will be stoked.

Ok here goes. Jonno i think youre a bit of alright (crosses fingers).LOL. But your girls pretty hot too!

Spikie...there are a lot of shy guys out there.......just tell him...what have you got to lose?
Not much..but a lot to gain.

Rocky, you sound like a little cutie!

well since i am leaving on tuesday for a weeks holiday at the central coast i sent him an email telling him to come up for a night giving hima ll contact details for me ..
so far nothing but i guess i gotta wait and see ....
will keep you all posted

if he doesnt then..................................BAM and the DIRT is GONE

Just jump him...and then cry if he pushes you away, it'll make him feel bad and love you LOL! I dunno, I was the one who couldn't read the signs before...I'm as bad as the guys...but if all else fails...there's always rocky..

Walk up to him and put your hands on his chest. They love that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back