Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuttinloose88

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Alright this one is a little weird but just though id share and ask the question - Has anyone else had any random herping dreams that they have woken up to wishing they were real??

I ask this as the other night I had a bizzare dream that i owned a pair of neon blue womas..lol these things were absolutely amazing to look at as the still had there cream stripes!! woke up to find that i was simply thinking about my new pair of Womas and procranasting..dam!

just thought id vent, and see if im the only one..

Cheers

lol i once thought i was working at aussie zoo... if that counts... and all i had done was visit there the day before hand lol

I dreamt the other night that I found a thorny devil and a centralian blue tongue. I've wanted to see a centralian in the wild for a long time but never have.
I have found a thorny devil before, but they are probably my favourite thing to see so I am not surprised that I dream of finding them :)

haha I think it gives a literal meaning to "DREAMS" as it is what we've always wnated even if they are exteremely Bizzare..

Good to see Im not the only one!! :p

Well its kind of understandable. Some people dream more than others. We all think about our animals a lot, and some of us work with them all day so its expected that they are a part of our dreams too.

i had a dream not too long ago, that my pythons had wings and they would fly to me when i blew a special whistle, it was pretty cool until one grew really big and ate me lol

Lol, yeah me too. I usually get bitten by mambas, taipans and browns, but they are always dry bites... *sigh* so considerate of them, lol.

Mine are NEVER dry bites and I always get bit by a brown...cept for one dream where I got bit by a RBBS and my fingers fell off lol

The worst one was when my fiancee and I started dating the next day we were going to a spot that supposedly has ALOT of browns...in the dream we found one and I got too close to Brown and got bit. I was strapped up and taken to the car and ambulance called but by the time we got the hospital I was really sick and then I had a massive reaction to the AV and went into a coma but then I was fine when I woke up. I woke up the next morning and we went herping, we found NOTHING!!

Hahaha I cant say Ive ever been bitten, but i did have one once where my EWD grew massive, like the size of a rhino iguana, and was like a dog.. Id call him an hed come running over, run up my arm an sit on my shoulder.. If only it were real, an he was there when I awoke..haha

I've had a couple where i'd be in an area like bush or someone's backyard and it'd just be literally full of herps everywhere you looked but with crazy morphs.

The weirdest one i had is where i accidentally ripped my snake in half trying to uncoil him from his branch =( because he is a stubborn bugger lol.

We went away for a couple of weeks and my Mum was looking after my baby beardies. One was shedding the day we left. I dreamt that Mum was helping him shed by pulling off his dead skin. She pulled too much off and skinned him ! I rang her the next day to make sure he was ok.

i dreamt that i went for a drive and there were huge coastals everywhere slithering up the sides of the roads...

I'm glad it wasn't real, i had a RBB strike (without moving, weird) from around 2m away and bit me on the hand, i went to the doctor and he just said "you'll be right, just go home and relax"

I still want one but

I had a dream last night I was holding a massive Coastal I found and it was repeatedly biting the **** out of me but I continued to handle it because I'm hard core as some of you may know.

And I have had HEAPS of dreams after herping that I had snakes in my bed, mostly juvi EB's. And I have woken up and checked my bed haha. I would love to find a juvi Brown around my house, just not at night in my bed.

I had a dream last night I was holding a massive Coastal I found and it was repeatedly biting the **** out of me but I continued to handle it because I'm hard core as some of you may know.

And I have had HEAPS of dreams after herping that I had snakes in my bed, mostly juvi EB's. And I have woken up and checked my bed haha. I would love to find a juvi Brown around my house, just not at night in my bed.

mate, you are hard core:lol:

haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back