herping from my lounge chair =)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar90

Not so new Member
Reaction score
sitting in my lounge watching tv when i hear this scratching rustling sound coming from the ceiling i keep listening and i think hmm probably a possum so kept watching tv and out of the corner of my eye i saw movement. looked up at the skylight on the ceiling and to my amazement two brown tree snakes goin at it like teenagers wow they were having some rough sex LOL tails entwined nicely so i'm guessing they're going to have some babies. didnt get any photos as as bizarre twist of fate my camera is on holidays with my parents xD

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's the first time I've had a chance to say it.

Seriously, that is so cool. Not something you see every day.

ill see if they come back tomorrow night =P but we usually get one or two pass through the yard at night they are unbelievably common here where i live =) no really pretty "candy cane" ones tho just a solid browny orange mostly.
here is the latest python i've snapped if someone can guess what it is you get 10 imaginary points =P
wtaut2.jpg

I agree with Shane, it's definitely a scrubby.

yep nice big scrubby found him/her on the road happens fairly often and i just stop get out pick them up and move them into the rainforest. i find the best way to make them placid is put my foot out so they strike at the bottom of my shoe untill they stop then i usually can pick them up no worries =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back