He's Back!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikk

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The little guy has returned for a visit, it has been a few weeks since he last dropped in and I think he is coming around now just to get his photo taken.

He is so quiet and will let me get as close as I like, he is not too fussed on being touched and runs off when I try to pat him.

Regards,
Mikk

Attachments

• Beardyi.jpg
    Beardyi.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Beardyii.jpg
    Beardyii.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 102
great to find in the back yard arnt they,,they always put a smile on my face when i come across them...

i only get about 100 geckos in my back yard every night,,i miss my local beardies,,,lucky i have a few in my tanks to keep me company

always great to see them living happily in suburbia
Where I live the estate is only about 6 years old and it's only now that the wildlife is starting to return after the dozers

Almost makes you want to pack up and go bush so you can have the wildlife come around all the time.

Mikk

Although I look forward to the day I get my first snake, having these guys just wander in from the bush like this is gold. Watching that big carpet in my avatar slide off into the bush after he happily had his photo taken was magic.

Mikk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back