Het for albino Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeah i saw that as well =] its not even bredli scales...

Bredli yearling. Hypo reduced black - Pets, other pets - Gumtree Brisbane Region#

just thought i would put that link up for ppl

im still learning but can there be a pure bred albino bredli python?

to answer your question: there CAN be a pure bredli albino, there can be pure albino anything, but to the greater herp world's knowledge there is no such thing yet. As far as we're aware there's only albino darwins at the moment, that's not to say someone's not working on some other albino morelia (that hasn't been crossed with darwin lines) and keeping it a secret.

to answer your question: there CAN be a pure bredli albino, there can be pure albino anything, but to the greater herp world's knowledge there is no such thing yet. As far as we're aware there's only albino darwins at the moment, that's not to say someone's not working on some other albino morelia (that hasn't been crossed with darwin lines) and keeping it a secret.
There have been numerous sightings of Albino Diamonds if I remember correctly.

the guys dead adimit its a pure albino bredli i txtd him earlier and asked about it he says there out there, there just rare,

Well for a start it is only $450, then the fact that it is not actually advertised on any reputable reptile site but gumtree and where are the photos of the albino bredli parent. I would say it is just an everyday hypo bredli.When you click on the photos they are very pixelated which suggests to me the seller doesn't even own the snake and has nabbed thumbnails from somewhere else.

the guys dead adimit its a pure albino bredli i txtd him earlier and asked about it he says there out there, there just rare,
Ask him for a photo of the parents

Well for a start it is only $450, then the fact that it is not actually advertised on any reputable reptile site but gumtree and where are the photos of the albino bredli parent. I would say it is just an everyday hypo bredli.When you click on the photos they are very pixelated which suggests to me the seller doesn't even own the snake and has nabbed thumbnails from somewhere else.

Ask him for a photo of the parents
If it is infact a 66% het, then it was from a Het to Het Pairing. So the parents will look normal.
Its a gamble, but unless he can show/prove background its most likely you've just paid $450 for a bredli.

If it is infact a 66% het, then it was from a Het to Het Pairing. So the parents will look normal.
Its a gamble, but unless he can show/prove background its most likely you've just paid $450 for a bredli.

no ones actually bought it yet =] but i see adds like this a lot... some are over $400 for coastals =S

if it is from a het to het pairing then there should be an albino sibling, no albinos sibs means the het parents aren't proven so no 66% het.

as soon as i see a seller use a stolen pic then there's a high chance they don't have the snake - it's a scam.

Sorry my mistake. You guys are correct when you say you need two hets to get the 66% possibility. These mistakes happen when you post when your still in bed first thing in the morning. Gotta stop checking this site so often! Lol.

I haven't seen the ad, but if its refering to Australian Addiction Reptiles, which is an overseas breeder, then yeah, this ad screams SCAM.
I have heard a number of people have been ripped off via gumtree.
Most of the time they will only accept western union payments.

only cash on pick up on gumtree for me =] it does scream scam...

I haven't seen the ad, but if its refering to Australian Addiction Reptiles, which is an overseas breeder, then yeah, this ad screams SCAM.
I have heard a number of people have been ripped off via gumtree.
Most of the time they will only accept western union payments.

hey yeh i was selling a car on there once and some lady tried to pull that western union payment thing on me,

I'd put money on it being the same tool who advertised both Albino Bredli Hets for 10k & Albino Blue Tongues for $50 on RDU over the course of the last year. He emailed me some pics he'd pulled from a Google search & then threatened myself & Kupper when we flamed him on this forum. The adverts are always Brisbane based & have a real idiot tone to them..... the unfortunate thing is that he is persistent & somebody will one day fall for it.

This ad has a familiar ring to it, pretty sure its the same one that has been appearing for the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back