Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slip_phreak

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Paul im 18 and am the last aussie of anglo decent left in the inner western suburbs of sydney (lidcombe). Anyway i've got a december 2005 hatched stimsons python which im thinking about selling and getting a bredli later this year but im still not sure... still t hinking about it
ummm .. im a electrician (apprentice) by trade so if anyone has any odd jobs around the house let me know and i'll fix them up for you for alot less than normal sparky hehe :lol:
ummm,... i also love my heavy metal but definately wouldnt consider myself to be a goth as i think it would kind of make me stand out moreso than i do being 6ft7inch tall....sure i wear a black t-shirt with bands such as Slipknot and cradle of filth on them but im friendly i swear :wink: lol
So yeah that about brings everyone up to speed with who i am and i look forward to participating on the site :D

sup paulie :) good luck w/ lidcome mate! hang in there
haha! anyways Welcome champ. enjoy!

Hey mate, you have come to the right place. Hope you are made to feel welcomed to this site. You will learn much from here. How much you thinking of selling your spotted for?

Umm to be honest i dunno i bought him from Neil Cass as a hatchy so by time bredli hatchies are out n about it will probably over a year old so i dunno what they are really worth to be honest as yearlings and i have a feeling that he might be a she after all... gonna get ermm.. IT sexed on saturday. He is a great handler only ever struck me once but that was my fault as i didnt know hew as going into shed.. never had any issues feeding or shedding and i've got full logs of everything since birth. So yeah.. u got any ideas?

pfft slip, you think you had it bad... was brought up in Berala, moved to Auburn, and now live in Bankstown. Being a Scottsman, I seem to stand out from the crowd... in a manner of speaking.

I have a bredli prob for swap for a stimmi in about 6 months, licence says I have to have it that long.

Hubby has put his foot down after seing a few more full size ones and so I won't be getting to attached to mine, I can have another little one but that's it and a stimmi is what I want, that will make the three , a maccie, a childreni and a stimmi if i can get one.

So if your still thinking about it in about 6 months, mine will be a yearling too, not sure what a yearling bredli would be worth either but we could work something out?

ooo fun your right in with all the action ihaveherps.. nothing like needing to wear a kevlar vest on the way to woollies to buy yourself a newspaper+bread+milk lol

hahaha slippy, no need for kevlar, just being a Scot and genetically not being able to back out of a scrap works for me.

Another scot here and I live right between you two in Regents Park

small world eh? the only thing i really dont like about the area these days are the drivers (asians in particular.. i know its a stereotypical and not very nice thing to say but a majority of the ones that i have to drive behind are insane and going to cause an accident sooner or later)

My solution to that is just to not drive :lol:
What other metal are you into?

My solution to that is just to not drive
What other metal are you into?

Slipknot, Mudvayne, Static-X, Deftones, System of a Down, ArchEnemy, Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, Sepultura, In Flames, Children of Bodom, Opeth, Shadows Fall, Soufly, Tool, StoneSour, Trivium.. to name a few... i'd like to think that there is a fair bit of diversity amongst that lot lol

Nice selection, some of my favourites amongst them.
Did you hear that Soulfly and Tool are coming out in the new year?

Wlecome to the site Slip! I lived in banksown for a little while and know what you mean. It was... interesting. :D :D having said that, i met plenty of good people there too.

hehe I am another scot in the midst of the Aussie Multicultural society! yay im not the only one on here!

Hey mate a big welcome to the site and like i tell all the newbies There is no such thing as a stupid question when it come's to your herp's this place is for getting help with your reptile's so ask away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back