Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome guys :D

Rennie- I heard soulfly were coming out with arch enemy and somebody else but didnt hear about tool and soulfly :S

Sorry, I didn't mean together, I heard Soulfly are coming with Megadeth to the Hordern and Tool to the Ent Cent. I also heard that the touring company who do Big Day Out are bringing Tool over, which could mean....

lol Ahh i see yeah megadeth was the other band with soulfly and arch enemy .. had a mental blank saw it in drum media the toher day... i might go to the BDO next year i didnt go to the one that just passed because of a rather ordinary line up .. the 2005 BDO was the first i went to because of slipknot and SOAD .. anyway when do they release the first announcement usually??

small world eh? the only thing i really dont like about the area these days are the drivers (asians in particular.. i know its a stereotypical and not very nice thing to say but a majority of the ones that i have to drive behind are insane and going to cause an accident sooner or later)

oh! random thing to comment but I was nearly in an accident at the lights near my house when a female driver who was waiting to turn across my path decided to turn JUST AS I WAS CROSSING THE LINES infront of me..like seriously! How STUPID! Was not happy and i had to test my brakes..and dont mean to be racist but she was asain as well...
gah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back