Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghotar

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hullo, I'm new here and just saying hi.

I haven't got my first snake yet, simply because I can't choose haha (totally open to suggestions).

That said, I look forward to sharing my snake/reptile keeping experiences with you guys :D

My first snake was a coastal carpet but id also recommend a spotted :)

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the forum mate nice to have you join us. It has to be a Costal.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Welcome to the site, good luck with choosing a first snake, just go for whatever you think suits you (the children's species are a good one to start with, but if you're up for the size of a coastal then they're good too)

Welcome mate. Im only new here myself but have had a woma for 2 months now. Dont think i could have picked a better first snake. Handles and feeds excelently. Its only 4 months old and had its first shed since being in my care 2 days ago. Love getting on here and reading up, there is a ton of information and will keep you busy for days.

Welcome mate. Im only new here myself but have had a woma for 2 months now. Dont think i could have picked a better first snake. Handles and feeds excelently. Its only 4 months old and had its first shed since being in my care 2 days ago. Love getting on here and reading up, there is a ton of information and will keep you busy for days.

Hatchie womas are adorable! And I agree, I'm soaking it up like a sponge :lol:

Welcome to APS :)
I was always a fan of children's pythons before I got my first snake, I still think that they are great for a first snake, really docile, nice temperament and they don't get to big :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back