Hey Guys!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

Reaction score
Heyyyyyyyyyy remember me??? That chick who used to post alot who then became a piggy wiggy and has been so flat out that she has neglected her buddies?!?!?! hehehehehehe

I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Sue

Hey Ackie....not alot! Finally into the swing of things with work. Had to get used to shift work all over again! I am loving it. Thankfully all my darling reptiles have survived the madness, Gotta love pets that don't need feeding everyday....hehehehe ;)

Hiya Tommo, I think you are right, we haven't met yet. I am Sue, old regular who has been a bit out of it since May of this year. Started a new job that took some time to obtain! I have three pythons, being 2 bredlis and a childrens, and 2 central bearded dragons. Aswell as a stack of kids, and a love of all things manly here on Aussie pythons...heheheehe
How has everyone been?

Hey Fuscus! It's a tattoo....the pic was requested some time ago from the guys here hehehe

STRETCHY BABE!!!! Welcome back honey buns :) I've been worried about ya hon, been looking for your email so I could find out if everything was OK with you and yours:)
By the way, if that is, as fuscus says, a tattoo of snake food..... Slither Slither :) Welcome back hon :)

I echo the sentiments of the all-wise, all-knowing African dude.

Great to see ya back, stretchy babe! We missed ya! :)

Helooo after long time Sue. Glad to hear you and your familly is ok. We miss you here, looks like your new job is taking lot of your time. Fuscus have no idea about your tatto he is bit new to APS. But great member with lot to share.
Say hello to kids from old Slateman and pop in more often.

Awwwww glad to hear you guys missed me :) All is definately well, it took a bit to get accustomed to shiftwork so was out of it for a while, plus all the assignments, but now I am in the swing of things you should hear from me alot more frequently!!

When are we all getting together next? I saw a thread about a boxing day meet, but I am working :(

I've been arresting people, charging people, helping people, chatting to tons of people and generally having a ball. I love my job. Has its ups and downs of course. Last Thursday I had to do another death message :( Don't know if you guys heard about the big accident in Yass? An old guy chucked a U-turn and drove the wrong way head on to other cars. I had to tell his wife that he was in a critical condition in hospital and ask her who the passenger with him was...turns out it was her sister so we had to tell her she was killed in the accident. Not nice :(

On the plus side I have helped a few parents, some kids, some domestic violence victims and am working with a great bunch of people who make me laugh alot! All my hard work has paid off! My first two reports from my supervisors look like I paid for them! hehehehehehe

Great to be back with my herpy buds. I missed you guys!

Yeah but how much did you pay for them my tattooed beauty ? hehehe forgive me hon? If not, arrest me, oh yeah the cuffs :)

Tough Job, stretch, and without enough status and pay.
My last two dealing with you guys was
A/ When my old XD falcon was stolen - it was found and retrieved before I noticed it missing, minimal damage and they got the kids.
B/ When I was welcomed to Adelaide by the midnight mechanics. He couldn't steal the car but did quite a bit of damage. I got most of my stuff back and he got to spend some time ( a recidivist).

A piggy wiggy? lol Nice to see you have a non serious and "human" attitude to your job, very important in my book, must make your job more pleasant to be a little light hearted. You'll do well, hope your loving thejob, go girl! p.s. just wondered, do you find the public tend to behave differently to you in and out of uniform? most people innocent or otherwise tend to "freezeup" a bit at the sight of blue lol must be guilty conscience. :lol: p.s. "it was'nt me!"

Why do you freeze up Wattso? What are you hiding? Where were you on the evening of t...... 8)

LOl, Give me a day or two, ill get you an airtight alibi !!! :p

welcome back stretch! good to see a light hearted chile amongst the crowd. :)

Hey good to hear from you Sue!!!
Keep fighting the good fight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back