"hey, I'm new...help!"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thals

Hey,

My name's Jessica (jess 4 short), and I've just recently joined you guys forum. :D

I'd luv to get 2 know u all but cos there so many of u aussie herpers, its really hard to get started!

I'm 18, and love all pythons and lots of little lizzies! Planning 2 get a stimi or blonde mac, but so far, no success! :(

Anyway, if u feel like a chat, I'd like 2 talk to any willing herper, bout anytin 8)

RE: "hey, I

welcome jess ,allways good to have new ppl to chat with ,if you get the chance come into the chat room.

Welcome to the site jess,i'm sure if you look around you'll find what you want.I'd say there might be some blonde macs available in the classifieds here on APS :)

HEy Jess and welcome, hope you enjoy the site as much as we do.

Welcome to the site Jess. Feel free to ask all the questions you want. That's what this site is for.
In a couple more weeks there will be plenty of baby snakes for sale. If you are thnking about getting one of Bob's Blonde macs, they would make a great first snake and a very pretty too. Hatchies are quite small and you could keep one in a click-clack with a heat pad under one end for at least 6 months. It is a good cheap way to start.

Welcome aboard Jess :) What part of Aus are you in? It's a good idea to include your City in your profile as it helps when people are offering advice or buying and selling with you.

Hey, great 2 hear from all u guys! I'm in Melbourne VIC and will hav 2 include this on my profile....
Yeah, id luv 2 get a blode mac or stimi but, not sure who has any available especially the type im after...pretty colours + pretty temp LOL...anyways...Yeah, I'll prob be after one of Bob's Blonde Mac's...do u know if he has any left Greebo??

Yeah, I'll prob be after one of Bob's Blonde Mac's...do u know if he has any left Greebo??
I'm sure he will be able to help you out. He has not put any message on his ad saying that they have all been sold.

hey, does anyone know how to put your location on ur profile, cos i tried but it didnt work....please help

hey, does anyone know how to put your location on ur profile, cos i tried but it didnt work....please help
Profile up the top there, then in there hit change you postnuke profile and put in your location, then hit save down the bottom.

Where in melb, im in werribee, out west.
Angel

Hey Jess,i have a friend with a few blonde macs left from last season,if you're interested just pm me and i'll give you his contact details....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back