"hey, I'm new...help!"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BROWNS said:
Hey Jess,i have a friend with a few blonde macs left from last season,if you're interested just pm me and i'll give you his contact details....
have pm'd ya jus now :D

angelrose said:
hey, does anyone know how to put your location on ur profile, cos i tried but it didnt work....please help
Profile up the top there, then in there hit change you postnuke profile and put in your location, then hit save down the bottom.

Angel, I've tried dis about 5 times but it wont work 4 me!!!
I type the location in, click on save changes, but when i go to check my profile after, its the same as b4 :cry:

Don't worry about it....the very bright little voice inside my head told me..maybe....just maybe, i had to click on 'refresh' after i changed my profile (Im such a moron!)

sorry bout dat u guys, probly drivin u nuts already!

lol don't worry, im a web designer and i did that to myself once, i changed something on a site, and drove myself mad coz it hadn't changed, hit refresh and it worked, lucky too coz i was about to throw my pc out the freekin window..... lol....

yeah, where u originally from??
New Zealand, then Sydney Au for 11years, then here in Werribee.....

africancichlidau said:
Just down the road from you AR, I'm in Newport :)

Thanks for that Phil, now I know exactly were to keep away from when I go to Melbourne next year :)

i use 2 insted of to 4 insted of for k insted of ok and i use thanx. u will notice very soon there are few people that type like us on this site

and im surprised sumone else is still up at this hour

lol.....yeah, a bit of an insomniac i am!!! And i try 2 type as much as i can, in as little words poss...i just can't help myself!

Yeah, we r unique typists, tis a good thin :D

hey jess good to see a fellow victorian around my age interested in herps (and your a girl) if ya ever want to chat just pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back