Hey, New here!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMomOx3

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm from Adelaide, SA; my names Bono and I've recently discovered this site. I'm actually afraid of snakes and stuff... My main purpose here is to learn about them, my friend owns a Carpet Python which I've somewhat taken a liking too.

Still creeped out, and I hesitate, but if I'm scared I'll alarm the snake so I try my best ;)

I'm also very interested in ants! Love them, love to see how their colonies work.

Recently purchased those gel illuminated ant farms however its gone down the drain you could say. I don't have a queen ant, meaning a fail colony. I'm looking for Queen ants + workers from the same colony, hopefully someone around here will help me with my problem.

Well that's my introduction, kudos to all members and the moderators/admins for creating such a nice community.

Hey!
Welcome to the site!
I hope you find what your looking for on here.
I can understand where your coming from with you being afraid of snakes. My Mum's fiance is absolutely terrified of them!
But as we're all a family he has become pretty open to my new little jungle carpet and *gasp* acutally touched a finger to her tail!!!!
Hahah he still stands 2m away from her usually with beads of sweat on his forhead from fear.

My point is, good on you for checking out the site to learn about snakes, even though youve been afraid of them.

And as for the ant colony, I would have no clue, but goodluck on your mission..
Bri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back