hi all

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonnyboy

Reaction score
Hi my name is Andy,and I am a newbie here.I am currently living in Melbourne but will be moving to the Atherton Tableland next year to buy some land and build a house.I am a Pom, but have lived and travelled all over the world.I have been herping for 25 years, and in the UK kept boas, Royal pythons, corn snakes,an egg eating snake,king snakes,various amphibs, including an African bullfrog,several American bullfrogs which I raised from tadpoles,ironically some Cane toads,beardies,and at one stage had a collection of over 90 tarantulas, mainly South Amerian varieties.I will be looking to get a morelia spilota cheynei or two when I moved to the Tablelands,and will be hoping to get involved in the local herp scene.I am looking forward to many interesting chats on here.Cheers,Andy

Hi Andy, welcome to Australia and our great site. Sounds like you have more experience in herps than most...I'm sure you'll be a very interesting person to get to know. You'll find we're all pretty friendly here, so I hope you stick around and enjoy the ride. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back