Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gota_lov_it

Reaction score
hi all! my name's mitch i'm 15 and just new to herping. currently i have a childreni hathie. still deciding on my next snake weather it be a bredli, jungle or caramel childreni etc. i don't know. but i still have to bring my mum around to let me buy another 1. lol. speak to u all soon mitch

Hey Mitch.

I notice that you joined way back in Nov. Been watching quietly? I'm glad you finally spoke up! A childreni is a great snake to start with. I have a couple and they are as sweet as. Keep an eye out for Wombat. He's recently got his first snake too, a childreni called Chillie.

Mum's can't resist baby ANYTHINGS! So the way to win your's around to a second snake is to show her little babies! My Mum was MAJORLY anti-snake until I got some new tiny little hatchlings. Now, every time she sees me she asks how they are, and she even rang me from work one night (she is a nurse and was on nightshift) just to check that they were ok!!! :shock:

Cheers, Lily

i would have said hello earlier but i was really busy with exams work and end of year. but anyways. my mums slowly coming round she just has to get over the mice bit. (she has a fobia of mice) but other than that she cool with snakes.
mitch

Welcome 2 the site mitch. Where abouts in melb r u from?

thanx. i'm from St. Albans. there's alot of herpers in my area. like it was my next door neighbour that i cought the bug off. so which part of town are u from?

Welcome Mitch. Your lucky, I dont yet think there's any herpers in my area. If so I dont know of them yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome Mitch I'm in Deer Park out behind the shopping centre feel free to come around and learn little frome me :)

Do you refer all your customers here Phil??? Maybe pet shops should take your lead...

welcome Mitch I'm in Deer Park out behind the shopping centre feel free to come around and learn little frome me
thanx farmdog i might have to take you up on your offer. thanx every1. and yes afro she's a fantastic little chindreni.

Quote: ?
welcome Mitch I'm in Deer Park out behind the shopping centre feel free to come around and learn little frome me

thanx farmdog i might have to take you up on your offer. thanx every1. and yes afro she's a fantastic little chindreni.
any time mate send us a 'pm' and we will sort something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back