Hi All

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ1978

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

This is my first post and hence my introduction to this forum :D I don't currently have my own snake yet but I hope to change that shortly (I already have my licence). I have been in contact with someone via this forum and hope to get a blonde spotted python in the next couple of weeks. I have some experience with reptiles and have a greek tortoise and 4 eastern snake necked turtles (stinkers ;)).

All the best,
Carl

Hey Carl! You sound simliar to me.. I've had my license for the 2nd time round (after it expired the first time) for several months now and am still waiting on my first snake.
Welcome to the site! Feel free to post pics of your current reptiles...you'll find that alot of us here are sticky beaks. ;)

Got my Blonde spotted Mac!!

Hi all,

Finally got my first snake. And what a lovely he (or she?) is... I've decided on calling him Frankie (just in case he turns out to be a she).

Here are a couple of shots of him and the new home.
He is a yearling (its actually his birthday tomorrow - perhaps a fuzzie is in order :)
I'm using paper towels in the click clack but will get some better substrate tonight at the shops.
Comments welcome ;)
Thanks all,
CJ

Attachments

• IMG_0009 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0009 (Medium).JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0013 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0013 (Medium).JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0015 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0015 (Medium).JPG
    55 KB · Views: 132
congrats on ur first snake. thats a good looking blonde mac.

Hi again,

Yup - he's eating great - took 2 fuzzies in as many days! I hope he doesn't get fat!!!
Kinda scared me - I was hoping he would strike when I waved the fuzzie in front of him (with BBQ tongs - which reminds me - I should get some more) - but then I thought he wasn't hungry - but suddenly he struck... I'm kinda not looking forward to when he's bigger and wants to strike me :(
But all the same - I love him - he's ace :)

I can only dream of owning my own snake as my mum is as scared as anything of them.
she gets shivers down her spine seeing a snake 10ft across the room.
looks pretty kool CJ.

lol well my little girl ate for the first tiem last saturday & i just had to leave it in there over night..

:( so i didnt get to see her eat. oh well, hopefully next time.
and she better eat on xmas day when i attempt to feed her cuz all the rellies are lookign forward to it lol.

Hi there,

This is my first post and hence my introduction to this forum :D I don't currently have my own snake yet but I hope to change that shortly (I already have my licence). I have been in contact with someone via this forum and hope to get a blonde spotted python in the next couple of weeks. I have some experience with reptiles and have a greek tortoise and 4 eastern snake necked turtles (stinkers ;)).

All the best,
Carl

Perhaps you might want to be a little less "open" in regard to telling folk that you keep exotics??? Perhaps the Greek tortoise you speak of, is actually a short neck Mac who dislikes water and answers to the name Con???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back