Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herpalot

Reaction score
hi,
My name is sarah. I live in Alice Springs and have keept reptiles for 8yrs. I keep waters, coastals,jungles,murry darlings and bredlis. As well as bearded dragons, blue tounges and have had bob tails. Looking forward to talking to you all soon.:D

hello and welcome to the greatest site ever lol nice collection aswell
reece

I'm just new at this but as soon as i can work it out i will let you know

Welcome Sarah. I'm new here too. Great collection you have there. I second the call for some pics if you have some for upload :)

I've been lucky to get to know some people who have had reptiles for over 20yrs and they have sheared alot with me.

Herpalot,

None. I am in start up mode. I have kept bearded dragons in the past and I'm researching a set up now for Stimsons pythons. We have a regular visits from a nice big blue tongue in the garden who seems to like it there. I can hear him crawling around in leaf litter quite often. Probably won't be able to get any pythons however until next breeding season now so I'll have to be very patient unless I luck across what I am after.

Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back