Hi Everybody

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slimsandy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Im in the process of purchasing my first snake, Ive been facinated by them for years, and now im so excited about purchasing my first snake. Im starting out small with probably either a Spotted or Childrens Python, and than hopefully one day my wife will let me upgrade lol.. to a Diamond Python.
My intrests range from Movies & Music, Sport & Animals and one of my other passions Greyhound Racing, where my brother and I have successfully bred 3 litters and hopefully will have a litter on the ground shortly from a bitch out of our first and most successful litter we have bred to date.

I have found so much interesting information on this forum, from "Does a python bite hurt" to whats wrong with my python. Surely there will be plenty more to come. And im sure I will need to ask alot of questions as time passes.

Gav

Hi Gav,
and welcome to the hobby. It will become addictive and i am sure you will find new and inventive ways of explaining to your wife where this new snake came from and how the gorgeous diamond python just fell into your arms from the sky. Then you will have to explain about the $500 raise in the cost of the burger you ate for lunch lol. ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back