Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Precious

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Teisha, I am 12 years old and I love your forum, I have been reading it for a while and decided to join. We have two Bearded Dragons, three Turtles, two Green Tree frogs, a Spotted Python, a Darwin Carpet Python and a Psychotic EWD.
thanks for letting me join bye for now

PS. My Turtles name is Precious, my dad thinks it is precious to call myself Precious, that is a lot of Precious.

Last edited:
Hey welcome Teisha, sound's like an awesome collection you've got . Ps we need pics hehe

Thanks

Thanks for the replies, here is a picture of our spotty Sid, all of the other photos have faces in them:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 162
Thanks, he is just an ordinary Spotty, but I love him.

Welcome precious and nic pic. You must be mushu2002 sister

Sorry I got back to u so late. Haha Brayden is my brother thank goodness we aren't sharing the same account

Welcome! I wish I had a collection like you when I was 12 :p
Your spottie gorgeous! :D

Thanks

Thanks for the comment, I have now got a few photos of our Darwin she is just under one and her name is Nancy

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the comment, I have now got a few photos of our Darwin she is just under one and her name is Nancy

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry not used to posting, I don't know why it duplicated my text

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 146
Thanks :) she is my 2nd snake ;) she is pretty ordinary, she is still nice and little. Were in the process of getting them out of click clacks and into Viv's dad's rule is the click clacks must fit in the Viv's so they don't get too stressed, I agree because they are so gentle and nice. I would hate to see them change

Below there is a picture of my beardie my lizard's name is Pins, Brayden's lizard is Needles. Part of the tail is missing, we chose them so they wouldn't get put down.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back