Hi from Everton Park QLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flippi

Reaction score
Hey all

I have been in Brizzy for just over 4 months now. Love this place, love the carpet python that came to visit in our back yard even more! (It was like finding Elvis in your cupboard). Anyway I am a South African moved to NZ then saw Aus and decided to move here. (I want a warmer climate with snakes and dragons)

Recently done a ven snake handling course and want to meet up with locals to get more training / experience. I am keen to do some snake catching eventually earn some money once I get a job, get my own place and have some pets. Snake catching will just be a hobby/side income. I still have heaps to learn. Been on this forum for years dreaming of the day I will come here.

Hope to meet some nice people :)

Hey Flippii (Yes, I added an extra "i" to your name, now we're practically sisters!), welcome to APS, and Australia :) What kind of critters are you hoping to keep eventually?

x

Welcome to Oz Flippi and I know what u mean, not alot of life in NZ sadly...when we moved to Oz the first thing I wanted to meet was a Green Tree Python :)

Hey there! I live less than an hour away from you :) my great gran and great aunt live in Everton Park!
Nice place :)
Got any reptiles at the moment?
Welcome to the forum :)
Becky

Thanks guys

Got no reptiles yet. Renting a room at the moment, once I get my own place I'll start of with a carpet python.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back